Inside my mind

12/03/2004

Job opportunities

So I turned in a resume to a dental office the other day. I applied there because I have some experience with what they want done, and they even advertised that you don't need previous experience. I got a call this morning asking if I wanted to work a temporary assignment for the next 2 to 3 weeks doing data entry, basically helping a company change over computer operating systems. It is not permanent, but it will help to bring in some money. A buddy of mine also told me that where he works they want to open a new position that is basically his old position, and it will start part time and work up from that, he told me he will keep me informed and I am first on the list of potential people to fill that spot. All in all my job hunting has been going good the last 2 days, now if I can just land an opening. God is good, and I am trying, so something has to happen eventually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home