Inside my mind

1/05/2005

Strength in numbers

You know the saying that there is strength in numbers? I think God created that saying, and here is why. Did you know that in the bible God said that wherever you have two or more people gathered in His name, He is there? Its true. And I just read the other day in Matthew that Jesus Himself said when there are two people that stand in agreement on something and ask for it, it would be done by the Father. So, if you analyze these two statements, when you and someone else come together to discuss the word and pray, you not only have the holy spirit in attendance, but you have His attention with your prayers. Not sure why I posted all of this, just something I wanted to share with y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home