Inside my mind

2/01/2005

To Wendy T.

Wow, where does the time go, its been half a year since we decided to take our friendship and develop it more into a relationship. I know people say you shouldn't pay too much attention to a time period this small, but I just had to mention it. I know some days I am not the easiest person to get along with, and I can't promise that there will not be days like that in the future, but I can say that I am grateful for the mercy and understanding you have, and whenever I have been down and feeling like just giving up, you have always been there to comfort and encourage me. I am so thankful and blessed to have you has part of my life, and you are willing to let me be a part of yours. No one knows what tomorrow might bring, what the future holds for us, but as long as I can face it with you and God, then I know I will be all right. Take care and God bless mi LM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home