Inside my mind

7/22/2005

Career Success, LLC = Idiots

So I got in contact with this company, and oh man do they know how to cover their butts. The lady I spoke with told me I should have received the information about getting a refund, and that she was the lady who took my order. I had to tell her (like I had to tell the other lady yesterday) that I did not get it, why can't they get it through their thick skulls that they goofed up on not including everything? Then, I was told that the only way I could get my refund was if I failed the exam or did not get hired in the first year. I laid out the facts to her that I am not going to take the exam, I was told when I called that I was paying for a test, and the ad in the classifieds said that the Post Office was hiring (what a load of manure that was, I got a few inside connections with my local post office and was told there have been no new openings for several weeks). I told them the whole thing is shady how they claimed to be the post office and sold me a lie and a worthless book. You want to know this lady's response? Since I don't plan on taking the test, then I can't plan on getting my refund. Now this means I need to sign up for a test that I have no hope of passing, walking in like I am going to take it, walking out after it starts, then probably paying for shipping to send their worthless book back to them in order to get my money back. I bet if I do all of that they will still tell me no because I didn't send back the CD-Rom or CD's, I can't send back what they screwed up and forgot to send me, their incompetence, not mine. Stay as far away from this business as possible, they misrepresented themselves in their ads, I wonder if the post master general here would love to inspect the classified ad and see what he thinks about the so-called hiring going on at his post office. And one final thing, I hope one of their employees finds this webpage and tries to tell me to delete this post. All I can say is if you don't plan on giving me back my money sooner, then you must not plan on having this post removed, freedom of speech all the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home