Inside my mind

2/02/2006

You learn something new everyday

The students at school were tossing around the word "stupid" the other day. The teacher informed them to the actual usage of the word. Before I thought that the word meant the person was incompetent and couldn't learn anything at all. Turns out that it means that you can learn, you are just slow to learn. Also, it means that you tend to make poor decisions or careless mistakes. I can honestly say then that sometimes I am a "stupid" Christian, because at times I make poor decisions even though I know better, and even though I know God expects certain things I guess I am slow to learn that and make those careless mistakes. I guess while I am still am alive I can work on being smarter in my walk with God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home