Inside my mind

7/07/2010

Welcome to July

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July weekend. Thank a veteran if you enjoy your freedom.

I love my wife, I needed to say that because I am going to tell you about something she did yesterday. I am in no way making fun of her, I just found it extremely funny. She was downloading an episode of Sliders to watch on the computer, but it was split into four files. After downloading the first file (which was 100 MB), she realized she saved it to a different place than normal on the computer. Instead of copying and pasting it to the place she wanted, or dragging and dropping, she deleted it, and started downloading it again so it would be in the right place. I laughed so hard I almost cried.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home