Inside my mind

4/23/2005

Floating along

That is what I almost did in my mustang tonight. I was on my way to work a one night job of being a valet parker, when we started to get a really bad downpour of rain (complete with hail). The water was up and over the curbs in my neighborhood and I had to drive though a big dip in the road that was completely under water. Just has fast has it came, it went. They called off doing the valet thing because all the rain washed away all the numbers on the ground. I did get the opportunity to get some food at Wendy's before I went over. All I can say is the food there is finger licking good! Seriously, if you want to eat some fast food soon, go and give them a chance because they are still hurting from that false lawsuit that was brought against them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home