Inside my mind

4/29/2005

Random thoughts

So I realized today that whenever I have a job with some company I kinda like to show it off. Case in point: I got my check today from the school I work at, and on Fridays we need to wear our school spirit shirt. Well, normally when I get home I might change, but today I went to the bank still dressed up from work, complete with my ID badge around my neck. Kinda gives me a sense of pride for some odd reason, maybe it is because I am legally paying my bills (and before you ask, I have never done anything illegal to pay my bills). Also, it pays to shop around and compare numbers. I was looking at my cell phone bill today, and I like my service and have never complained about the cost ($40 plus tax for more minutes then I could ever use, nights and weekends, long distance, yadda yadda yadda), but I did some research and discovered that when my contract is up I have the opportunity to save almost $100 a year on my bill. I looked at my usage, looked at features and taxes, ran some numbers, and realized it will be a lot cheaper to go to a smaller plan, and they offer one that would still give me enough minutes so I don't get charged extra for going over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home