Inside my mind

8/21/2010

I am part redneck

Over the last week or so my car battery was letting me know that it was on its way out. I checked some voltages, and came to the conclusion that it just wasn't holding its power anymore. Anyone who has ever purchased a new car battery knows that unless you have the original in hand with you, you must pay a "core charge". Not wanting to pay the charge, and still use my own vehicle for the trip, I went to the store with all the necessary tools. I pulled the old battery, cleaned up everything, and installed the new one, all in the Wal-Mart parking lot. An older gentleman came walking by and asked if I was experiencing car trouble. I laughed as I explained I was on my way inside to get a new battery. Had it all done in less than 30 minutes, any longer and I would have melted down in the parking lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home