Inside my mind

12/11/2004

Photizo

I believe that word translates from Greek to mean "to enlighten", I say it stands for something really cool. I was handed a CD by a band called Photizo the other day, a free gift from a friend of my aunt who received it, but didn't want it. Since my aunt knows I listen to Christian music she passed it along because it appeared to be Christian. I checked it out, listened to it, and all I can say is if you like groups like Salvador & Re:zound, you will love Photizo. You can tell by their accents that they are of some sort of Hispanic/Latin background, and even do 3 of their songs completely in Spanish. Very moving and nicely done album, it is their first CD and I think if it goes over well enough this will not be the last we hear from these talented Christian rockers. Their website can be found here, but if you have a 56k or lower connection you will be waiting for days for anything to load.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home