Inside my mind

1/16/2005

Making progress, hopefully

So I went to church youth night for the second time tonight. All I can say is that from the looks of things I am probably in over my head, because I am not used to having to control kids, but I am in charge of about 5 or 6 junior high guys who tend to get a little crazy. I have come to the conclusion that I have 2 choices on front of me. The first one is to basically admit defeat, remind myself that this is more then I can handle and let doubt take over in my mind and let the devil tell me I am a failure. No, I think I am going to go with the 2nd choice, and that is I am going to focus on what I can do in this situation. I know that I can set a good example, and I can also pray that I be a good enough leader for them, and that they learn and grow during youth night. I might not be skilled or experienced enough to take them on by myself, but God can certainly give me the extra help I need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home