Inside my mind

2/06/2005

Yeah, I guess I'm hardcore

So today I went out really quick to the local skate park with a buddy of mine and two guys from the junior high youth group. We rode some bikes around there to just have some fun and even pull off a few tricks. Well, we started to ride away from there and found a dirt mound on the outskirts of the parking lot. We all started to ride up and over it in different directions, then something inside me told me to just go for it. I picked an approach, got up some speed, and then..... Well, it wasn't pretty, the approach I picked was kinda bumpy, so I lost track of where the top of the mound was, and forgot to pull up on the handle bars. The result was I ended up catching some air, but my front tire hit first. It caught a rut, and pulled the back half of the bike forward. My head and part of my face where introduced to the ground, and I ended up off the bike in a position where I quickly pulled myself up into a sitting position. My face has a few scratches, the top of my left hand hurts a little bit, and my neck is a little sore, but my bike is completely fine, and I hopped back on and rode has soon as I caught my breath. Go big or go home, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home