Inside my mind

5/01/2005

I fought the car and the car won

Well, only a little bit. I had a problem where every so often after I would start my car I could still hear the starter on, then after a second or two it would finally shut off. I bought a new starter relay and installed it this afternoon. Things that went wrong: I lost a nut that holds most of the wires onto the relay, had to go digging around the shed to find one that would fit. I think I now have a blister on one of my fingers from touching the little light under the hood of my car, I wanted to unplug it since I was going to keep my hood open for a little while, and I found out that just because the bulb is small it doesn't mean it can't get as hot as the sun. My car did start and operate like normal when I got done, so I guess it was a success.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home