Inside my mind

6/24/2005

Its alive

We all seem to have those projects that sit on the back burner for awhile. Those things that we always keep in the back of our mind and tell ourselves that someday soon we will have the time/money/whatever to get it done. Well, I dug out one of those projects today: an old beach cruiser. For about 2 months all I had going for it was the frame, it was given to me by a friend. I had my eye out for a donor bike for some parts, mainly the front fork. Well, I found one today, so before I could second guess myself I bought it and threw it in the back of my truck. About 30 minutes later my beach cruiser frame had a 10 speed road bike front fork on it, along with some handle bars from my Aunt's old 10 speed mountain bike. There may need to be a few minor adjustments, but that is what happens when you start swapping parts. Who knows, this project of mine might go back to the back burner again after a while, but at least I made some progress on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home