Inside my mind

6/03/2005

To my student

I barely met you back in March but already I have to say goodbye. I was hired on by the school district to watch over you and help you to learn some basic stuff, but I think I probably learned more from you then you learned from me. You showed me that life is very precious and should be lived to the full. You also taught me that sometimes you need to stop and investigate the little things in life, because you never know when you might find something that will bring you great joy. I will admit, you also taught me about patience, but it wasn't your fault, you where just doing what you thought you had to do. I know somedays I may have seemed like I was a little annoyed, but I can honestly say that I am going to miss you, and I might never forget you. May God bless you, and I pray that there will be others in your life who will look out for you and treat you good. Take care wherever you are going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home