Inside my mind

8/24/2005

Foul ball chasing

Has I was at work, I wondered for probably the millionth time why kids will run all the way across a ballpark to get a foul ball that was probably claimed a few seconds after they got out of their seats to chase it down? Then a thought occurred to me, these kids don't doubt or psyche themselves out, they try every time in the odd chance that no one else will be able to get to it, even though the odds are stacked way against them. I guess this sounds a little lame, but I wonder if we all had that same devotion to tackling things we think might be impossible, how much we could actually get done and surprise ourselves? What if we where not so quick to point out the negative and be pessimistic, but instead gave it a shot and see what happens?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home