Inside my mind

8/19/2005

*Your title here*

Ever wanted to read something worthwhile on here? Would you like to see something talked about on here that interests you? Well, I have decided that I will give you, my readers, the chance to nominate a topic of discussion. All ideas are welcome (that are within good taste). Of course my knowledge of things is not that vast, so try to keep it simple, or else I will goof up information on purpose just to get some laughs. Submitting your idea is very easy, just click the "comments" link under this post, type it out, and submit it. If I pick your topic you can brag to all your friends (real and imaginary) that yours truly found your idea interesting enough to talk about. You have one week from the time of this post to give me an idea, maximum 2 ideas per person, offer void anywhere you can think of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home