Inside my mind

8/21/2005

I survived the week

Well, another week in the books. I made it through in one piece, and without causing bodily harm or injury. I might have hurt a few feelings here and there, and for that I am sorry and have apologized. I could have done a few things better or faster, but that is in the past already, nothing that can be done but learn and move on. I heard a great saying about the past, present, and future.
I was regretting the past and fearing the future. Suddenly, I heard God speaking. "My name is 'I AM.' "He paused. I waited. He continued, "When you live in the past with its mistakes and regrets, it is hard for you because I am not there. My name is not 'I WAS.' "When you live in the future with its unknowns and fears, it is hard for you because I am not there. My name is not 'I WILL BE.' "But when you live in this moment, it is not hard, because I am here. My name is 'I AM'."
Author unknown
So true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home