Inside my mind

8/06/2005

New addition

Today we welcomed a new addition to the family. He stands about 1 foot high, is really hairy, and has dog breath. Guessed yet? We got a puppy from the animal shelter today. He was a stray, 4 months old, a shepard mix, and very healthy and strong (not to mention cute). Has soon as I saw him, and saw he was a shepard, and he was begging me for attention, deep down I wanted to let my inner child out and tell my parents they had to pick him. Well, my mom liked him as well, so he came home with us. My dad joked around about a week ago saying that he always wanted to name a dog George Washington, and call him "G.W." for short, that has become his official name. I brought Wendy over to the house to get her seal of approval, and she loved him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home