Inside my mind

4/04/2007

I am still alive

I forget at times that I have this site, and that people look it up. Sorry about that, been kinda busy with work and life and stuff in general. First of all, Summer has been slowly creeping up on us all, which can only mean one thing for me: Its baseball season!! GO CARDINALS!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, now that I got that out of my system I would like to go on record and say that I am not totally addicted to baseball, but I do enjoy watching my team play (sorry Wendy, it can't be helped, lol). Speaking of Wendy she was recently down for a few weeks due to a foot surgery. I am happy to report that today was the first day she got around without crutches or a wheelchair. I am also happy to report that my arms got a much needed break from pushing her in that wheelchair when she wanted to go out for a walk. In case I don't update for a few days I want to wish you all a Good Friday, and a Happy Easter. To think about it all, to recall the story of what happened on that cross the day Jesus willingly gave His life for us, it reminds me of how blessed I am even when I think things are not as they should be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home