Inside my mind

1/12/2007

I love the night life

Ok, so maybe I don't really like the night life. One good example is the fact that during this month on Fridays I end up working from 6pm in the evening on Friday, and get off work at 2am Saturday morning. I survive, but its not the highlight of my working week. In other news I saw in todays paper that procrastination is on the rise in our society. Very interesting to think about that considering the fact that life seems to move at such a faster pace now that we have become more advanced in our technology and stuff. I guess it all makes sense, if you feel you are doing too much, put a few things off and relax. I don't really recommend that approach when it comes to your bills or deadlines at work, those might still need your immediate attention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home