Inside my mind

10/30/2006

Been a while, oops.

First off, my apologies for not posting in almost a month. Things have been pretty busy in my life as of lately, for starters tomorrow me and Wendy will enter a car decorating contest at church that has been generating some buzz around town. We are going to turn "Louie", a 1957 Chevy truck, into a pirate ship thanks to cardboard, wood, and a lot of creativity. I finished up that beach cruiser I started on over a year ago, just in time to take it around that car show I wanted to go to. My favorite moment so far with it, besides the day I finished it and rode it for the first time, was when I rode it to my favorite bike shop in town. The door was wide open so I coasted in, and as I did and made my way to the back counter, two little boys looked at it wide eyed and said "Whoooooooooooa!!" I was sick on and off for a while this month, I felt bad about it because I had to drop out of some drama commitments at church, but I am pretty much back to being healthy now. Spiritually it seems like not a lot was going on, but I think I turned a corner in just the last day. I prayed to God last night from my heart, telling Him that now more than ever I realized how much I truly need Him, I need His help, mercy, and grace to guide my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home