Inside my mind

8/23/2007

Rollin'

I am a car guy, and I also like bikes (pedal powered), so I guess my first post in forever will cover a little bit of both. My newly acquired Sentra is doing all right, and I especially like the fact that I have been averaging about 32 miles per gallon (and that is about 95% in town driving under 45mph, boo ya!). I am having a hard time keeping it clean however, last time I got it washed it rained ever so slightly about 2 days later. The beach cruiser I have, nicknamed "manana", is back under the knife and stripped apart getting repainted over the next few weeks, flat black primer again. My 04 GT Avalanche 3.0 got some new platform pedals and a Promax stem to replace the adjustable Zoom stem that has been creaking and worrying me. My wish list for this bike has two items on it, but realistically I can only have one. I need a new seat, and for around $25 - $30 that is doable. I would love to have a Hope Pro II rear hub installed to get better engagement when I pedal and to scare anyone within a block radius as I freewheel (thing can get loud), but at almost $200 I think that is more of a dream than reality.

That is all for now, thanks for reading and God bless ya mucho. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home