Inside my mind

5/09/2010

Ghetto, or awesome?

So, Wendy and I prefer to wash our dishes by hand. The way we see it, we save money on water, soap, and it doesn't take any electricity to do them by hand. I know the whole "time is money" argument, but it gives me a chance to either quietly reflect by myself, or listen to some Alistair Begg. I decided a few weeks ago to try out a new idea. I got rid of our old dish strainer that was small and looking like it had seen better days. From then on, I have used the dishwasher to hold the dishes as they dry. Its a winning situation all around: We gained more counter space, and the dishes can be tucked away and out of sight until it is time to put them away. What do you think? Is this idea great, or is it taking us back to the stone age?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home