Inside my mind

8/24/2010

It only took about 513 days...

...that was according to my count-up timer here on my blog. That equates out to about 1 year and 5 months. That is the amount of time it finally took me to complete a project that technically started when I got married. Wendy & I received a photo frame as a gift for our wedding. It was wedding themed, so we decided that some wedding photos had to go in it. Well, I found a place for the frame to sit, got all the pictures back, realized that the openings were not standard sizes, vowed to select and print out the photos from the computer, and...... nothing. The frame sat, with its original display images, in the living room for all to see for almost 1 year and a half. I finally decided it was time to step up and finish the job. So, after all that time, our wedding photo frame is now complete, and the living room surrounding it received a nice good cleaning as well. Now we just need some people over to notice the finished product, and maybe dine with us, any takers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home