Inside my mind

2/23/2011

Been a long time coming

Wow, haven't posted since last year. As I write this I am stuck at work, but finished for the day, so I figured I should dust the cobwebs off this site. Speaking of work, I scanned the calendar today and was a little bummed out that there are no paid holidays this month. Thinking about calling in tomorrow so I can celebrate my b-day at home. Yes, I turn 30 tomorrow, a milestone age I suppose, haven't had once since turning 25 (cheaper car insurance), 21 (legal to drink, don't care to), and 18 (adult? whats that??). Looking back on the past 30 years it is evident that my biography wouldn't be flying off the shelves, but I think I have done all right for myself.

Well, enough with the introspections, I am now able to lock up and go home for the day. God bless!

2 Comments:

  • Happy Birthday! Can't believe you're the big 3-0 already! I don't know of any other way to contact you besides leaving a comment on your blog.

    Oh, and thanks for the birthday wishes from Tuesday. I appreciate the wish. Haha. I'm teasing you, but it was my bday! Hope you're doing well.

    By Anonymous Megan :o), At 2/24/11, 9:25 AM  

  • Hey Megan! Happy b-day to you as well old fart, lol.

    By Blogger e-Man, At 2/24/11, 5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home