Inside my mind

3/02/2011

Fighting back

With turning another year older, I realized that since I am not getting any younger, I should move and exercise a bit more. I discovered twice that if I am up and moving in the morning, I can get to work on my bicycle. I made the decision this past week that I shall ride two days a week to work. I am currently getting my bike all set up to be more commuter friendly (basket on the back to carry my lunch and stuff). I also figure that two days a week equals about 8 days a month that my car will not move much. This equals about 3.75 to 4 gallons of fuel I am not using. This means I am going to be taking about $12 to $13 off my fuel bill for the month. If you break it down, my goals/outcomes would be a trim waist and a fatter wallet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home