Inside my mind

2/09/2005

hmmmmmmm

Yeah, I know, been a few days since my last post, so I will try to make this one really interesting. Guns, missiles, rockets, bombs, weapons of mass destruction, and anything else that fits into that category, its kinda funny if you ponder them for a little bit. I mean, mankind invented weapons to help protect himself, make him feel safe. So why is it no country truly feels safe and feels the need to keep stock piling weapons and spending money on their military? Simple, because the rest of the world has guns, missiles, rockets, bombs, and weapons of mass destruction. So funny and odd to think about that, the very things that where created to make someone feel safe are the very same they feel they need to protect themselves from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home