Inside my mind

3/03/2005

First day back

Ahhhh, it feels good to be back in the workforce. I would rather work Monday through Friday then sit around at home. I still enjoy the weekends, but it feels good to put forth some effort into something that will be good (and help my bank account to stay in the black). So far so good, I got to meet the kid I am going to shadow and help out over the rest of the school year, got to meet some of his friends and see how he interacts with others, and get familiar with the school grounds. Tomorrow should be fun for Friday, the kids are having a track and field meet. After that it is time for my favorite time of the year in my hometown: a weekend long car show for 1972 and older cars and trucks. I am a car nut and always look forward to this weekend. Love peace and ball bearing grease to y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home