Inside my mind

2/19/2005

Choose life

I went to a memorial service for someone I sorta kinda knew today. He was basically my boss back in the day, but he was really high up and I was at the bottom level, so we really didn't talk much, just kinda saw each other around. They said that he was someone who lived life to the fullest, and it reminded me of the verse Deuteronomy 30:19, which says: "I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live." Life and death are both laid out in front of us on a daily basis, we need to choose life. I am so glad I have chosen life, through it I have met some of the most incredible, encouraging, and loving people I might not have had the opportunity to meet had I gone the other way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home