Inside my mind

2/25/2005

Surprise, surprise

Just when I though it was safe to relax, I got surprised three different times during my birthday. I guess what goes around comes around, I like to sneak up on people, this time people sneaked up on me, lol. First surprise was a BBQ that I thought was just an ordinary BBQ, until I got there and every sang happy birthday. Then there was bible study last night, the kind people there brought in a sugar free pie and ice cream and they all signed a card. Then there was this morning, I woke up to find papers with pictures of me on them taped on all the windows of my mustang, it was one final surprise done by my girlfriend Wendy, and a friend of ours Melissa. I know one thing for sure, God has blessed me over and above with the people in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home