Inside my mind

3/06/2005

Stuff

I have a lot on my mind, but don't know what to say, ever have a day like that? I learned that leadership roles change depending upon the situation, but any leadership role is going to require a lot of work, effort, and time. That being said I stepped down tonight from a leadership role I have talked about on here: Youth group leader. The work wasn't too bad, and I guess I could have put in more effort, but it was the time part that was killing me. I couldn't completely wrap my life around the scheduled times and events that I needed to be at, so I made the choice tonight to step aside. I guess I should thank anyone and everyone who ever offered me prayers and advice about this position when I first started it, I wanted to give it my all but I just wasn't the kind of person that was needed for this position.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home