Inside my mind

5/08/2005

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy mother's day to all the mommys out there. My church did a special service for today, so I did something that I have not really done in a very long time: I invited someone to church. And not just anyone, but someone who has probably not stepped foot in church for a regular Sunday service in at least 10 years, and they know of Jesus but that is all, they just know He existed at one point and died on the cross. This person who accepted my invitation was my mom. I think she liked the service, she seemed to be smiling at the end of it and took time out of her busy morning to go, she could have easily said she didn't have enough time. It felt good to be at church with a member of my family in attendance, hopefully one of these days I will see both her and my dad there every Sunday morning, until then I was glad to see she came and enjoyed herself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home