Inside my mind

5/15/2005

No news is good news

I suppose. I have done stuff but I am not really a person to go on and on about details of my days, I mainly post about more interesting things. I think I have one: I was almost knocked out of commission by a 2 year old this weekend. The opponent was "Trevor", and I give you a money back guarantee that he is the cutest 2 year old you have ever seen, period. Anyways, he standing next to me on a bench I was sitting at, he was looking at me and smiling, then all of a sudden out of nowhere he pulls his right hand back and swings it as hard as he can and made a good impact with my nose. Didn't really hurt, but it sure did catch me off guard. I think when it comes to little kids I have a "kick me" sign taped somewhere on me, this is not the first time a kid has attacked me for no good reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home