Inside my mind

8/27/2005

I was tarred and feathered

Ok, maybe not, but it was pretty close. The assistant GM of the baseball team asked me to come with him for a few minutes at tonight's game. I followed him, and he took me over to this mascot that was part of a group of mascots hired for some extra entertainment for the night. The mascot told me he was going to spray silly string on my face and head, put a cream pie in my face, slash water on me, then I was going to use a towel to wipe my face and chase him down with a bucket of confetti, but miss him on purpose and get the fans with it. Everything went as planned, I had all of the above stuff done to me while sitting in a chair out in front of the home team dugout. I chased him to the fence and threw out the confetti, but most of it landed in the dirt, not on the fans, but oh well. To explain why I was brought out to the field, the whole ballpark (6,000+ fans) where told it was my 21st birthday (yeah right). I got to throw out some cracker jacks from on top of the dugout of the visiting team during 7th inning stretch, and unlike last night all of my throws stayed in the stands, I had one the night before that I got carried away with and it ended up on the field.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home