Inside my mind

2/10/2006

License to thrill

So last night I got to do some valet parking for a benefit here in town. The turnout was good but since some people wanted to park themselves and avoid us valets we only parked 20 cars between about 6 of us. The lowest end car I drove was a Nissan Xterra, nice little SUV but what I didn't like was the fact that it felt like you had to shove the gear shift into the next gear. Got to drive a keyless brand new Cadillac, I believe it was a CTS-V model, and it rode like a dream. I can also say the same about the Mercedes and Jaguar that I had some time with, and even a Saab 93 convertible. Even though I parked just a handful of cars the tips where unbelievable, for the few cars I moved everyone tipped and when I added it all up the grand total was $22. Looking forward to the next valet gig in April, at that one there should be at least 150 cars (most of them with the dealer plates still on)and the people will give decent tips.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home