Inside my mind

5/07/2006

Minor adjustments

I get a little fanatical about my bike at times. When I ride it I sometimes make notes to myself about things that I should change, swap, upgrade, get tuned up, etc. Each thing on my mental checklist getting taken care of basically brings my bike up to where I want it. I use the feedback I get from riding it to decide what I should do next, what will bring the most benefit. Looking at all of this I can't help but wonder if I have been lacking in my own life and not using the same approach with my life and relationship with God, and all my other relationships. Why am I not more carefully examining things and making adjustments based on mistakes I have made or wisdom I have learned. I guess I am classified as one of those "hard learners" and I need to goof up more then once to learn my lesson, but there are sometimes when making the same mistake more then once can complicate things. Not sure what else to add to this post, just going to end it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home