Inside my mind

5/12/2006

Random stuff

So I survived another week at work, as I type this I have about 30 more minutes until I can go home. One thing that sticks out in my mind right now is the fact that I saw some toilet paper that said it was "facial quality". The last time I checked, toilet paper wasn't used primarily for facial uses. I guess that means that it is extra soft or something, but it just seems odd to me. Update on my computer: It got shipped out the other day, should get it on Tuesday according to UPS. Today I need to take my old machine in to see if some old data can be resurrected off the hard drive. After I get everything from it that I need I wonder if I could set it on fire and send it off to the junk heap in a final blaze of glory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home