Inside my mind

8/23/2006

I'm still alive and well

In between working two jobs (one a 9 to 5, the other a side job that ends in a week), attending church, and becoming a new member of the church drama team, I have kinda let this blog fall to the wayside. It is not that I don't have much to say, I just sometimes suffer from "writerus lazyus", or being too lazy to update every now and then. I felt kinda good about what I did today, kinda came out of my shell at both work and after work. For starters I found myself in a position at work were I needed to step up and get people to get organized and work as a team, and at the same time roll up my own sleeves and dig in. We all got the job done and I felt good about it, especially since no one got seriously injured. After work I stuck to a statement/promise I made to be free Wednesday night to attend the meeting at church for the drama group, even though my manager from the ballpark was telling me I was going to have to go in and work tonight at the ballpark. I told him the other day that I wasn't going to show, and I left my phone in the car when I went to the meeting. The way I see it, its just a ballgame, I felt that putting a church activity first was more important. Call me crazy but even though my action tonight could get me canned from a summer job I just felt that I should instead give my time to something that will be an offering to God and give a positive message to a crowd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home