Inside my mind

5/29/2006

Did you miss me?

I know it has been a while since I put anything new up. I guess it was one of those stretches where I have some things to say but I didn't feel like saying them, plus work was going a little crazy. Summer time is here in case you couldn't really notice all the evidence outside. Lawns are being mowed, temps are going up, people are melting on the sidewalk, and baseball is in full swing. Speaking of baseball I am going to work at the local ballpark again this season. This year is going to be very interesting, I got bumped up in job duties, I am now going to be the person who helps out with the on field promotions. I am not sure how much help I will provide, all of the heavy lifting will be done by a supervisor or the dance team, but what I will have to do is get on a microphone and announce what is going on during the promotions. I will begin praying for all the poor souls within ear shot of the PA system who have to hear me when I on the mic. Take me out to the balllllllllgaaaaaaaame,....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home