Inside my mind

9/03/2006

Blah blah blah

I figured I am long overdue for a post about something I do in my spare time that most of you have no idea about so it is going to be boring. About a while back (about a year actually) I stared a project that was little more than a 1980's beach cruiser, some twisted metal, rust, and a lot of ambition. Did the project die out? No. Did it lose some momentum? Yeah. Colder weather forced me to stop when I was in the beginning stages of painting, but since it was getting insanely hot out I pulled it back out to work on it some more. The handlebars and front fork are almost done, and the frame is about 98% ready for paint, going to see what I can do tomorrow with my Labor day holiday. I know I procrastinate, but it seems like I have been slow to the finish since I first started this thing, maybe I should name it "manana", which means "morning", but also slang for "tomorrow sometime". A lot of times in my life I take the "manana" attitude and put it off for another day, and then that other day turns into a week, and next thing you know I am so far behind it is not even funny, I might as well just admit defeat.

That's all the news for now, stay tuned to the 10 o'clock edition that will have the breaking story of the chicken giving his side of events in his journey across the road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home