Inside my mind

9/17/2006

History in the making (a.k.a. W00T!!)

So, today at church me and Wendy did something that we had never done before. We were in our first skit as part of the drama team, the theme behind the skit ties into the pastor's 3 week sermon of "Get in the game!". We each filled the role of a "character", someone he highlighted as a Christian who is not completely "in the game". My character's problem was that I am a consumer, not a producer, I am always feeding off of other people but I am not contributing much, just taking up space. Also, my character had a bad habit of criticizing others when I myself am not even trying. No lines were forgotten and no injuries occurred, although Wendy got me one good time with the laptop she carried as a prop for her character (you were awesome LM!). This series is supposed to run for 2 more weeks, should be fun as well as informative, can't wait to see how this message evolves into week 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home