Inside my mind

9/05/2007

I <3 Cardboard

I have grown to appreciate cardboard and all of its wonders. Last year around this time me and Wendy decided to see if we couldn't use some of the material to transform the old truck into a pirate ship for a halloween car decorating contest at church. Not only did it turn out really cool, but the whole project ended up costing about $5 and our pastors thought it was "cool". Well, this year we are going to be at it again, armed with more carboard and a new vision, this year we bring the feel of bike riding in Moab to our church parking lot. Through the use of some cardboard, a few bed sheets, and some creativity mixed in here and there we should end up with our GT mountain bikes parked next to a small mountain. Learning my lesson from last year I will do my best to take more pictures of our creation, especially when it is still light out that evening.

Oh, and just some advice, if you want to find some big pieces of cardboard go looking around behind furniture stores. Also, I cannot confirm nor deny that I was inside of a roll-off bin full of the stuff behind a furniture store this evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home