Inside my mind

2/12/2005

How cool

The first real election in Iraq happened without any major incident, very cool. However, I just read a news article online about how the people that lost in that election are going to contest the results. Welcome to democracy, I think they where paying close attention to us when we had our presidential election between Al Gore and George W. Bush. Hopefully this situation will come to a quick close and those who have won will be shown to have the victory fairly and honestly. In local news I think all the rain we had recently is finally drawing to a close. Been nice having the change of weather but I have all but given up on ever washing my car again, each time I finally decide the weather is nice enough to wash it the rain ends up coming back. In personal news God is good all the time, and all the time God is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home