Inside my mind

2/16/2005

Shopping thoughts

Ever notice how at most major stores you can be hard pressed to find anything good or decent for $1 or less? Yet chances are there is a 99 cent store somewhere in town that is full with items that are useful, and at the low price of $1. Also, have you ever dreaded trying to buy a certain item because you didn't know if you could find it anywhere else, and you feel like avoiding the one place you can count on to find it? I faced that today, I am in the market for some bike riding gloves and my parents are going to pay for them has a birthday gift. Well, the major bike store we have in town is no longer getting my business due to the fact that they forgot along the way that the customer is important. A newer, smaller bike shop by the name of Johnny Yuma's has some gloves, but nothing I like. Same can be said about Target and Wal-Mart. I guess I have to just grin and bear it and go to the evil big bike store soon if I ever want another good pair of gloves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home