Inside my mind

3/09/2005

Grrr and stuff

I have finally had it up to here with my computer. It has given me problems before, but I have been able to limp it along without too much trouble. Now today it decides to lock up or give me the blue screen of death for no reason. I have tried deleting programs that I thought might be causing the problem and it still will stop working for no good reason. How hard is it for a computer to run two IE browser windows at the same time? Apparently that is asking way to much for my heap of junk now, only thing I can do online now is use internet explorer in one window, and making sure no other windows open, and forget about trying to chat or use firefox. I am seriously debating about saving up some money from my new job once the paychecks start coming in and replace this junk pile, got my eye on Dell.com. In other not-so-frustrating news I have started a new stair master exercise program. The classroom I help out in is located on the second floor, so a few times a day I am walking up and down stairs, I should have legs of steel by the end of the semester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home