Inside my mind

3/15/2005

Simple instructions

I was sitting and pondering something this evening: simple instructions. I informed a 5th grade girl today that the reason she got in trouble and was being sent back to her classroom early was because she couldn't follow simple instructions (mainly listening to the teacher and following instructions). I thought on that a little bit longer and realized that every one of us is guilty at times for not following simple instructions. People get pulled over every day for speeding, but there are speed limit signs posted all over the place. I cut myself on a knife a few weeks ago, but as far back has I can remember everyone has always told me to go slowly and cut away from myself and I will be ok, the finger that received the cut was right in the path of the knife. God tells us to be kind to one another but at times our emotions can get the better of us. I guess it doesn't matter if you are old and wise, or still in grade school, we all need to be careful to follow those simple little instructions in life or we will get in trouble for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home