Inside my mind

3/19/2005

Someday the mountain might get 'em

So I went with a buddy of mine today out to where we have some mountain bike trails on the outskirts of town. All I can say is my butt was kicked all up and down those hills. Few times I had to put my feet down to keep from going to far out of control, and once I had to jump off the bike, I was starting to fall over to one side which was a drop off, and I didn't feel like having the bike fall down on top of me so I pushed it away. Surprisingly enough I do not have a single scratch on me and never fell on the ground once. My bike received a few battle scars, but it happens. Now if you'll excuse me I think I am going to curl up in a ball on the couch and not move for a few hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home