Inside my mind

9/12/2005

Blah blah blah

Today I shall bore you all with personal news. My bike has decided that it has had enough of the thorns I run into and has spit out all the Slime I put in the tubes and now refuses to hold air for too long. First time in a long time I have had to walk my bike home from somewhere, usually I luck out and anything that goes wrong happens either before I take off, or when I am a block from home. Thankfully the weather was nice, but I will have to take both tires off the bike tomorrow and inspect them and see what I am dealing with. I like being able to dig in and fix things, especially when I have some experience and I know what I am doing. I guess I forget that I can't fix everything, but sometimes I can't help but try. I have been reminded lately that none of us where made to be able to do it all, God is needed to help complete us, and get us through the times that need fixing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home