Inside my mind

9/05/2005

Guest Post: Opportunity

I finally get the opportunity to be a guest on this blog and post whatever I feel that is important to post. I have thought of many topics that are funny, mind boggling or interesting but the problem is that I just can't seem to think of any one of those topics now. The conditions just do not seem right and at the time when I have the opportunity to post a perfect topic, I can not think of any. I guess real life can be that way. We think that when we do not have the opportunity to try anything new than the conditions are perfect. But when we finally get that opportunity we discover that the conditions were not as perfect as what we had thought. I guess that is what makes most of us different from the few people who actually take risks. These people have discovered the secret to life...It is never going to be perfect so not trying is not going to make it any better.
Today's post was written by Wendy T.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home